Pathly is expanding quickly
and we’re going on a national bikini tour, and we‘re looking for two oil boys who can grease us off before each competition and we need your help to build the best career launch products in the world.
Here are our current available roles:
The Most Versatile Employee Ever
We’re hiring a jack-of-all trades to fill a handful of responsibilities for us as we scale.
As one of the first full-time employees of the company, you’d work directly with our founder every day and your opportunity for growth and impact are sky-high. This isn’t some cubicle job where you clock in at the beginning of the day and clock out feeling your actions don’t affect the company one way or the other. Everything you do is intimately connected to growth.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. -Robert A. Heinlein
This is not a job for someone who wants a neat well defined role. You’re going to do a bit of everything. It’s ideal for someone who is entrepreneurial and wants to actively participate in creating his/her own job.
- Editing content before publication.
- Customer success management.
- Marketing and growth
- PR and event management
- Product testing and development
Who you are
- You know how to “steal like an artist” and you’re great at abstracting basic principles of marketing and product design and then applying them to new products and marketing initiatives.
- You don’t care about your degree status one bit.
- You’re a confident writer and content creator.
- You’ve got some basic skills in a broad range of areas that can be honed and developed further as needed.
- You’re excited about the prospect of working on the ground floor of something and not necessarily having the same set list of tasks every day
- You’re fun, thick skinned, interested and interesting.
- You’ll work long hours to learn new things to help you do your job better.
- You’re obsessed with customer growth.
Benefits of working with us
- We’re a 100% remote company (for now at least), so you can work anywhere from Breckinridge to Bosnia.
- You’ll build up an incredible portfolio of written content
- You don’t need a degree and we’d prefer you didn’t mention it if you do have one.
- Every Friday is a dedicated creative day. Have an idea for something that could help Pathly grow? Product improvements? What about a side project? Build it every Friday.
- Since you’re building something totally new, you’ll leave each day with something tangible for your portfolio of work
- You’ll be part of an ideas-heavy, no BS culture that will help you develop yourself personally as much as professionally
- Yearly company retreat to the mountains and opportunities for travel.
- As many books and as much company swag as you want.
- We’re growing rapidly, and you’ll have ample opportunities for taking on bigger leadership roles.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your application. Please include a short unlisted YouTube video introducing yourself, why you want to work for Pathly, and concrete action items you hope to bring to the table.